Vido card Driver wanted

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by BH, Mar 22, 2009.

  1. BH

    BH Guest

    Hi Guys,
    need a driver for graphics care SP6800TV/32MB n-vidia GeForce 2 MX + Tv 32
    MB. Have tried to locate one but the sites I have tried say download but
    they just time out.
    Help and advice really appreciated
    Thanks and Regards
    Bob

    1. Advertising

  2. Augustus

    Augustus Guest

    "BH" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    > need a driver for graphics care SP6800TV/32MB n-vidia GeForce 2 MX + Tv 32
    > MB. Have tried to locate one but the sites I have tried say download but
    > they just time out.
    > Help and advice really appreciated
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Bob