    complicated.

    Preferrably looking for shareware free like Vienna.
    thanks
    jtsnow, Oct 3, 2004

  2. jtsnow

    Nobody Guest

    Hi,

    I guess you have Vienna 2.1 you have to download an update. By the way there
    are
    other samplers as reason, but it does not work with midi editing only piano
    roll, and
    not with general midi.

    Regards,

    Bart
    jtsnow <> schreef in berichtnieuws
    mNW7d.6935$%t3.6433@lakeread01...
    > Vienna SF editor will not run on my computer, it says it cant find

    drivers,

    Nobody, Oct 4, 2004

  3. jtsnow

    jtsnow Guest

    The version of Vienna I downloaded was 2.3. When I start it I get the error
    message:
    Unable to initialize SF compatible driver.

    and it just exits. I have the latest drivers from Creative and also
    everything works great on my machine so I dont think its a driver issue. It
    might the Vienna is now incompatible with latest drivers and XP maybe? I
    know its a relatively old program.

    thanks for thei tipsl

    jtsnow, Oct 4, 2004
  4. jtsnow

    Nobody Guest

    Hi,

    I am sure that the best thing you can do than is contact Creative labs.

    Succes!

    nS58d.9523$gm.5326@okepread07...

    Nobody, Oct 4, 2004
  5. jtsnow