    modem.

    TIA

    Robin

    robin gordon, Sep 20, 2006

  2. robin gordon

    Dylan C Guest

    robin gordon wrote:
    > i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
    > for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
    > modem.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Robin

    Is it an external modem with the ability to connect to the PC via
    ethernet? No drivers needed this way.

    -Dylan C

    Dylan C, Sep 20, 2006

  3. robin gordon

    Conor Guest

    In article <>, robin gordon
    says...
    > i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
    > for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
    > modem.

    Buy a router with a built in modem. Saves all kinds of grief.

    --
    Conor

    I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

    Conor, Sep 20, 2006
  4. robin gordon

    Venom Guest

    Lots of luck in finding 64 bit drivers for just about everything at this
    time.

    Venom, Sep 20, 2006
  5. robin gordon

    Stephen Guest

    On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:32:38 +0100, "robin gordon"
    <> had a flock of green cheek conures
    squawk out:

    >i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
    >for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
    >modem.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Robin

    Any with an ethernet connection will work, otherwise you'll have to
    wait until after Vista goes retail.

    Stephen

    Stephen, Sep 21, 2006
  6. robin gordon

    Geoff Guest

    you are not likely to find one
    get a network card and a router setup, it's better anyway

    Geoff, Oct 3, 2006
  7. robin gordon

    devin1100 Guest

    robin gordon Wrote:
    > i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find
    > driver
    > for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadban
    >
    > modem.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Robin

    honestly i recomend get rid of vista ive tried it and i seriously can
    stand it i reccomend just get win xp home it comes with drivers fo
    everythin

    --
    devin1100

    devin1100, Oct 19, 2006