    Any helpful pointer is wellcome!
    --
    Arnold Hübsch

    Arnold Huebsch, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Arnold Huebsch

    Mikey Guest

    Arnold Huebsch wrote:
    > Folks - any idea where I can download drivers for that board? I
    > searched the ASUS pages but found only a marketing page claiming this
    > board supports Vista. Unfortunately I can not even install on a RAID-0
    > S-ATA disk set.
    >
    > Any helpful pointer is wellcome!

    Drivers for the M2NPV-VM

    http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=M2NPV-VM

    Mikey, Dec 9, 2006

  3. Arnold Huebsch

    Fred Guest

    Arnold Huebsch wrote:
    > Folks - any idea where I can download drivers for that board? I
    > searched the ASUS pages but found only a marketing page claiming this
    > board supports Vista. Unfortunately I can not even install on a RAID-0
    > S-ATA disk set.
    >
    > Any helpful pointer is wellcome!

    I shall point you to this long thread here where people in a similar
    situation as you have found a solution.
    "Normally your nForce 430 RAID system should be automaticly detected by
    Vista if your are booting off DVD. If this does not happen, just follow my
    guide."

    http://nforcershq.com/forum/1-vt66299.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

    Fred, Dec 9, 2006