    technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which they
    think might upset their advertising sponsors.

    Tony

    TMack, Dec 10, 2003

  3. norotn

    Kyle Brant Guest

    "TMack" <> wrote in message
    news:br7dl2$63u4$-berlin.de...
    | No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
    censoring
    | their forums and banning people who post anything (including
    verified
    | technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
    they
    | think might upset their advertising sponsors.
    |
    | Tony

    What he said.
    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

    Kyle Brant, Dec 10, 2003
  4. norotn

    PAUL WILSON Guest

    "Kyle Brant" <> wrote in message
    > "TMack" <> wrote in message
    > | No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
    > censoring
    > | their forums and banning people who post anything (including
    > verified
    > | technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
    > they
    > | think might upset their advertising sponsors.
    > |
    > | Tony
    > |

    > What he said.
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > Kyle

    Same here.

    PAUL WILSON, Dec 10, 2003
  5. norotn

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:58:57 -0500 Not letting inanimate objects know
    I'm a in a hurry "Kyle Brant" <> wrote :

    >"TMack" <> wrote in message
    >| No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
    >censoring
    >| their forums and banning people who post anything (including
    >verified
    >| technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
    >they
    >| think might upset their advertising sponsors.
    >|
    >| Tony
    >|

    >What he said.

    In spades :O

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    email shepATpartyheld.de

    Shep©, Dec 10, 2003
  6. norotn

    slash Guest

    here here

    does that mean we votin here :)

    slash, Dec 10, 2003
  7. norotn

    norotn Guest

    norotn, Dec 11, 2003
  8. > Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
    > then you are not welcomed anywhere.

    Forums are for the people that write there. *They* should be the ones to
    decide what rules should apply. Nobody from ocworkbench ever asked ME about
    any rules.

    It's simpel, your forum is worthless if nobody writes there. So what is most
    important about your forums? Right: the people who write stuff there. Not
    the rules, not the advertisers, not the owners.

    PeterV

    Peter de Vroomen, Dec 11, 2003
  9. norotn

    RonS Guest

    Kyle Brant wrote:

    > "TMack" <> wrote in message
    > | No! I won't have anything to do with ocworkbench until they stop
    > censoring
    > | their forums and banning people who post anything (including
    > verified
    > | technical information) that they dislike or disagree with or which
    > they
    > | think might upset their advertising sponsors.
    > |
    > | Tony
    > |

    > What he said.
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > Kyle

    I wear my banishment proudly, for I only sought the truth!

    Sorry for the grandiose eloquence, but I get a little overwrought when
    the topic is OCWB. ;]

    RonS, Dec 11, 2003
  10. norotn

    PJx Guest

    If you don't play by my rules, I'm taking my ball and going home.

    PJ

    Actually, I kind of agree with you, but it does tend to stifle what
    may be constructive criticism.

    PJx, Dec 11, 2003
  11. norotn

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Dec 11, 2003
  12. norotn

    TMack Guest

    "norotn" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
    > then you are not welcomed anywhere.

    Yeah but I got kicked from an ocworkbench forum (which I am proud of)
    because of a message that I posted on a newsgroup on usenet which was
    critical (not abusive) of their habit of censoring contributions to their
    forums!!! Their behaviour is well beyond any normal moderation of forum
    content.

    Tony

    TMack, Dec 12, 2003
  13. norotn

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:42:02 -0000 Singing Yo-Ho-Ho and a Merry KMA
    "TMack" <> wrote :

    >"norotn" <> wrote in message news:...
    >> Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
    >> then you are not welcomed anywhere.

    >Yeah but I got kicked from an ocworkbench forum (which I am proud of)
    >because of a message that I posted on a newsgroup on usenet which was
    >critical (not abusive) of their habit of censoring contributions to their
    >forums!!! Their behaviour is well beyond any normal moderation of forum
    >content.
    >
    >Tony

    Yep.I got kicked for criticizing a RAM test program they love that I
    think is a waste of time.Another ,"Badge Of Honour" to wear :D

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    email shepATpartyheld.de

    Shep©, Dec 12, 2003
  14. norotn

    Kyle Brant Guest

    | >> Every forum has their own rules. If you don't abide by it
    | >> then you are not welcomed anywhere.
    | >
    | >Yeah but I got kicked from an ocworkbench forum (which I am proud
    of)
    | >because of a message that I posted on a newsgroup on usenet which
    was
    | >critical (not abusive) of their habit of censoring contributions to
    their
    | >forums!!! Their behaviour is well beyond any normal moderation of
    forum
    | >content.
    | >
    | >Tony
    |
    | Yep.I got kicked for criticizing a RAM test program they love that I
    | think is a waste of time.Another ,"Badge Of Honour" to wear :D

    I think I got kick/banned for conversing with you guys, lmao. JK.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

    Kyle Brant, Dec 12, 2003