WANTED: Singel CPU based board with 64bit PCI-X slot (NO PCI-e)

Discussion in 'ECS' started by MoRpHeUs, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. MoRpHeUs

    MoRpHeUs Guest

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I'm looking for a mainboard that meets the below requirements:

    - Singel processor based mainboard (can be INTEL or AMD based board!)
    - 1 AGP 8x Graphic Slot.
    - Minimal 2 PCI slots.
    - Minimal 1 PCI-X 64bit slot
    (please do not confused by PCI-e that sometimes is wrong credited as
    PCI-X!!!)

    If you can help me, please give me: brand & model number of the board.

    Thanks in advance.

    Best regards,
    Dhr. Geert Pirens