    Dave Guest

    Title pretty much says it all. Replay be email to the *return* address
    here (not the from address).
    Dave, Apr 1, 2008

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > Title pretty much says it all. Replay be email to the *return* address
    > here (not the from address).

    Thank you everyone that emailed me with suggested sources. I found one
    one eBay UK at £45 (about 90 USD),

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sun-Microsyst...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

    plus £8.50 shipping.

    After a long thought (all of about 1 fs), 1 decided it was worth my
    while buying three from the US at $12 each, plus $40 shipping. Total
    including shipping was $76, or about £38 in English money.

    What planet are some of the UK dealers on? (£45 was the cheapest for an
    X1195A in the UK - other dealers are more expensive than that!!)
    Dave, Apr 4, 2008