    different. Anything around the first three octives in a chord is flat,
    and doesn't sound pretty. But, after that, it does sound great and
    amazingly so.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 16, 2006

  2. Now, it could just be me, but the Charleston, sounds more like Mr.
    Bean, trying to sing in a lion's den.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 16, 2006

  3. If you have a midi keyboard, you can actually play each note in a chord
    one at a time in the first three octives, and each not will sound good
    independantly. But, played together, sounds like ass.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 16, 2006
  4. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    Folk Guest

    On 16 Sep 2006 10:20:44 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    <> wrote:

    >If you have a midi keyboard, you can actually play each note in a chord
    >one at a time in the first three octives, and each not will sound good
    >independantly. But, played together, sounds like ass.

    Don't bogart that joint, my friend...
    Folk, Sep 18, 2006
  5. As cheesy as it seems for a midi soundfont, it's only what you can do
    with my software that makes the anomolies possible.

    In the first soundfont the first harmonic, is half the frequency of the
    tuned note, the second harmonic is the next odd harmonic up, then the
    first octive, then the next odd harmonic, the second octive up, and the
    finally the last is the next odd harmonic up, and that is why not one
    chord sounds good, but any one note played by itself sounds good.
    DEVO's bass line is one note at a time. Whereas, the Charleston
    continues to play chords in the lower octives on the keyboard. So, it
    always sounds like bad gas. My software isn't used to create
    soundfonts, but artificial sound samples. That is why I am looking for
    the voice of opinion. Other than that, my research independant of my
    software is what I used to pick the frequencies before generating an
    even tempered scale. But, it also allows me to do allot more. So,
    your opinion of the soundfont is important too me, and at the same
    time, you using soundfont from sound blaster's web site to modify what
    is there, should it sound good, or bad, and contain some illusion for
    your ears, where you know how many keys were pressed, how many notes
    were played, and found an anomoly, is also important too me.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 20, 2006
  6. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    fritz Guest

    Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    "The Flavored Coffeee Guy" <> wrote in message
    > As cheesy as it seems for a midi soundfont, it's only what you can do
    > with my software that makes the anomolies possible.
    >
    > In the first soundfont the first harmonic, is half the frequency of the
    > tuned note, the second harmonic is the next odd harmonic up, then the
    > first octive, then the next odd harmonic, the second octive up, and the
    > finally the last is the next odd harmonic up, and that is why not one
    > chord sounds good, but any one note played by itself sounds good.
    > DEVO's bass line is one note at a time. Whereas, the Charleston
    > continues to play chords in the lower octives on the keyboard. So, it
    > always sounds like bad gas. My software isn't used to create
    > soundfonts, but artificial sound samples. That is why I am looking for
    > the voice of opinion. Other than that, my research independant of my
    > software is what I used to pick the frequencies before generating an
    > even tempered scale. But, it also allows me to do allot more. So,
    > your opinion of the soundfont is important too me, and at the same
    > time, you using soundfont from sound blaster's web site to modify what
    > is there, should it sound good, or bad, and contain some illusion for
    > your ears, where you know how many keys were pressed, how many notes
    > were played, and found an anomoly, is also important too me.

    what ever does this have to
    do with jennifer love hewitt?
    fritz, Sep 20, 2006
  7. The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 20, 2006
  8. Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    http://www.1-800-caviar.com/iranian-beluga.html

    And if you really shop around, you'll see that some is worth more than
    gold. ALMAS

    http://www.nvogue.com/nVogueFoods/Caviar/caviarguide.htm

    Now compare that to a search for stinky cheese, and all of it's
    yummieness.

    http://www.cheesesupply.com/default.php?cPath=4_78

    http://blogcritics.org/archives/2004/07/18/214808.php

    http://www.primidi.com/2004/11/30.html

    Now, if you've ever smelled either the world's most expensive cheese,
    or just outright the stinkiest, it's not even humanly possible, and
    yes, I do mean that her shit don't stink.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 20, 2006
  9. Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    If this can make money:
    http://snaps.snapsoid.com/~Dubya_pen_holder

    I can make a small fortune selling keychains made from her famous shit!
    I would no longer want, anything!
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 20, 2006
  10. Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    It is impossible to define exactly what I mean and not sound rude. I'm
    sorry for that. But, if I had just said, "I could make more money just
    selling her shit" I couldn't be sure she wouldn't think I was about to
    put her house and everything she owns on the auction block. Should I
    had said, "Her shit's gold" she still might look around and just see
    furniture going out the door on ebay. Her special touch is priceless,
    no doubt, but I'm serious, I could sell her shit, raw crap, and make
    keychains out of a turd and make more money.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 20, 2006
  11. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    Folk Guest

    Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    On 20 Sep 2006 13:03:10 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    <> wrote:

    >It is impossible to define exactly what I mean and not sound rude. I'm
    >sorry for that. But, if I had just said, "I could make more money just
    >selling her shit" I couldn't be sure she wouldn't think I was about to
    >put her house and everything she owns on the auction block. Should I
    >had said, "Her shit's gold" she still might look around and just see
    >furniture going out the door on ebay. Her special touch is priceless,
    >no doubt, but I'm serious, I could sell her shit, raw crap, and make
    >keychains out of a turd and make more money.

    Please stop cross-posting this drivel to
    creative.products.sound_blaster.live
    Folk, Sep 21, 2006
  12. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    fritz, Sep 21, 2006
  13. Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    fritz wrote:
    > "Folk" <> wrote in message
    > > On 20 Sep 2006 13:03:10 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >It is impossible to define exactly what I mean and not sound rude. I'm
    > > >sorry for that. But, if I had just said, "I could make more money just
    > > >selling her shit" I couldn't be sure she wouldn't think I was about to
    > > >put her house and everything she owns on the auction block. Should I
    > > >had said, "Her shit's gold" she still might look around and just see
    > > >furniture going out the door on ebay. Her special touch is priceless,
    > > >no doubt, but I'm serious, I could sell her shit, raw crap, and make
    > > >keychains out of a turd and make more money.

    > > Please stop cross-posting this drivel to
    > > creative.products.sound_blaster.live

    > what ever does this have to
    > do with jennifer love hewitt?

    Idiot, she is a musician.
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 23, 2006
  14. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    > fritz wrote:
    > > "Folk" <> wrote in message

    I'm

    just

    priceless,

    > > > Please stop cross-posting this drivel to
    > > > creative.products.sound_blaster.live

    > > what ever does this have to
    > > do with jennifer love hewitt?

    > Idiot, she is a musician.

    i know. she's always wanting to
    play with my organ
    fritz, Sep 23, 2006
  15. Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    fritz wrote:

    > i know. she's always wanting to
    > play with my organ

    Black and white, right?
    The Flavored Coffeee Guy, Sep 23, 2006
  16. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    > fritz wrote:
    > >
    > > i know. she's always wanting to
    > > play with my organ

    > Black and white, right?

    cloak of many colors
    fritz, Sep 23, 2006
  17. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    Folk Guest

    Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    On 22 Sep 2006 21:57:17 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    <> wrote:

    >fritz wrote:
    >> "Folk" <> wrote in message

    >> > Please stop cross-posting this drivel to
    >> > creative.products.sound_blaster.live

    >> what ever does this have to
    >> do with jennifer love hewitt?

    >Idiot, she is a musician.

    And you're blabbering about her in a newsgroup devoted to hardware
    issues, you crossposting dolt.

    Newsgroups:
    alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
    Folk, Sep 25, 2006
  18. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    fritz Guest

    dolt meandering session in full bloom [ waz Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    "Folk" <> wrote in message
    > On 22 Sep 2006 21:57:17 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >fritz wrote:
    > >> "Folk" <> wrote in message

    I'm

    just

    priceless,

    > >> what ever does this have to
    > >> do with jennifer love hewitt?

    > >Idiot, she is a musician.

    > And you're blabbering about her in a newsgroup devoted to hardware
    > issues, you crossposting dolt.

    and you crosspost to call
    crossposters dolts?
    fritz, Sep 25, 2006
  19. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    Folk Guest

    Re: dolt meandering session in full bloom [ waz Re: Well, I'm love testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

    On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:50:06 GMT, "fritz" <> wrote:

    >"Folk" <> wrote in message
    >> On 22 Sep 2006 21:57:17 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
    >> <> wrote:

    >I'm

    >just

    >priceless,

    >> >Idiot, she is a musician.

    >> And you're blabbering about her in a newsgroup devoted to hardware
    >> issues, you crossposting dolt.

    >and you crosspost to call
    >crossposters dolts?

    If you think I'm going to subscribe to some stupid fan group just to
    ask a retard to stop crossposting to a hardware group, then you
    can....

    FOAD
    Folk, Sep 25, 2006
  20. The Flavored Coffeee Guy

    fritz Guest

    "Folk" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:50:06 GMT, "fritz" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Folk" <> wrote in message

    rude.
    > >I'm

    money
    > >just

    about

    Should

    see

    > >priceless,

    make

    > >> And you're blabbering about her in a newsgroup devoted to hardware
    > >> issues, you crossposting dolt.

    > >and you crosspost to call
    > >crossposters dolts?

    > If you think I'm going to subscribe to some stupid fan group just to
    > ask a retard to stop crossposting to a hardware group, then you
    > can....
    >
    > FOAD

    thank you for your consideration.
    it was a pleasure to meet you.