    This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!

    Comments please!

    TIA!!
    Dunny Rummy, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Dunny Rummy

    Simon Guest

    The ASUS P4C800 Deluxe is a very good mobo.

    I would also recommend a 3.2Gig P4. Very stable to overclock. I did 3.6Gig
    for about 20 Mins with only the standard heatsink . Long Enough to run
    3dMark. No overheating probs. :)

    Simon, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Dunny Rummy

    DaveW Guest

    P4C800E- Deluxe. Hands down winner; most stable, most flexible.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Dunny Rummy

    Silvertip Guest

    That's a no brainer. P4C800E Deluxe. Best there is.

    Silvertip, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Dunny Rummy

    Nick Zentena Guest

    Dunny Rummy <> wrote:
    > I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
    > another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
    > "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm

    Today or Monday?

    Nick
    Nick Zentena, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Dunny Rummy

    $$$ Guest

    Some people really like the ABIT version ;)

    The asus is good enough though.

    $$$, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Dunny Rummy

    Dunny Rummy Guest

    *slap!*

    Dunny Rummy, Jun 20, 2004
  8. Dunny Rummy

    Nick Zentena Guest

    Dunny Rummy <> wrote:
    > *slap!*

    Couuld you try answering the question in english? I only read a couple of
    languages.

    Thanks
    Nick
    Nick Zentena, Jun 20, 2004