What cable do I need?

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by elgato65, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. elgato65

    elgato65 Guest

    I have a Parhelia 128 AGP and will connect it to a Gateway FPD2185W
    monitor.
    The unit does not come with a DVI cable, so I need to get one and I am
    lost with all these DVI specs.

    According to the monitor specs, it has a DVI D interface. I am confused
    about this single link, dual link and all these other options out
    there.

    Can someone shed some light and tell me what kind of cable I need?

    TIA