what is, soundmax integrated digital audio system

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by bob.liotta@gmail.com, Aug 9, 2008.

  1. Guest

    what is, soundmax integrated digital audio system? I have an IBM
    Xeon2.8 came with soundmax audio. Looking for details on this card
    and cannot find anywhere.
    Help. Please