    As in the subject line already asked:

    What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A, K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

    J.

    Jason Stacy, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Jason Stacy

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:36:54 +0000, Jason Stacy wrote:

    > As in the subject line already asked:
    >
    > What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A,
    > K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

    Not a lot between the 4A and A+, but the Pro has a newer southbridge with
    sata.

    Wes Newell, Dec 2, 2006

  3. These are probably more model revisions than differing models.
    Sometimes a make will swap out a component, for example the audio chip,
    in favor of a cheaper or more functional version. The result can be a
    different driver than the original.

    Anyways I don't know about that specific model but I would guess
    there's little difference between them.

    Justin Brown - SYNACS, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Jason Stacy

    tcsenter Guest