    anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality card
    which is reasonably fast.

    Stuart

    Stuart Rogers, Mar 26, 2007

  2. Stuart Rogers

    Venom Guest

    "Stuart Rogers" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98FFB8F8F7A7Dstuartbroadstairsorg@130.133.1.4...
    > I am currently running my board with my AGP Radeon card and want to no
    > upgrade to a PCI-E gfx card. I know there is a list on the Asrock site but
    > I'm wondering what pci-e gfx cards people are actually using? I dont need
    > anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality

    card
    > which is reasonably fast.
    >
    > Stuart

    A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
    videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
    Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
    My 7600GT was $185 in Aussie dollars retail and works a treat with Vista.
    Anything cheaper is not really worth buying.

    Venom, Mar 26, 2007

  3. Stuart Rogers

    007 Guest

    "Venom" <> wrote in message

    > "Stuart Rogers" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
    > videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
    > Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.

    Please provide URL for the above list.

    007, Mar 31, 2007
  4. Stuart Rogers

    BC Guest

    007 wrote:

    > "Venom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Stuart Rogers" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >> A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
    >> videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
    >> Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
    >>

    > Please provide URL for the above list.

    http://www.overclock.net/graphics-cards-general/114450-graphics-card-rankings-2-a.html

    Updated 3 weeks ago.

    BC, Mar 31, 2007
  5. Stuart Rogers

    Venom Guest

    "BC" <> wrote in message
    > 007 wrote:
    > >
    > > "Venom" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Stuart Rogers" <> wrote in message
    > >>>
    > >> A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
    > >> videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
    > >> Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
    > >>

    > > Please provide URL for the above list.

    http://www.overclock.net/graphics-cards-general/114450-graphics-card-ranking
    s-2-a.html

    > Updated 3 weeks ago.