    I've seen AXDA2000DUT3C, and AXDA2000DKT3C. I've seen some as Thorton. Are
    Thortons good?

    Dave

    DaveL, Dec 8, 2003

  2. DaveL

    iTsMeMa Guest

    Both are T'Bred B's. The DU3TC has an operating voltage of 1.60v The
    DK3TC has an operating volatge of 1.65v
    Some would say go for the DU3TC, more headroom when it comes to overclocking
    and having to up the voltage to your CPU.
    Others might say there is little difference.
    Clear as mud?

    Regards,

    Garry

    iTsMeMa, Dec 9, 2003

  3. DaveL

    DaveL Guest

    Thanks. I ordered the 2000+. The place I ordered from say it's a t-bred.
    I don't know what model or stepping. The price was good at $52 to my door.

    Dave

    DaveL, Dec 11, 2003
  4. DaveL

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:12:15 -0800, DaveL wrote:

    > Thanks. I ordered the 2000+. The place I ordered from say it's a t-bred.
    > I don't know what model or stepping. The price was good at $52 to my door.

    You do know that this could be a Tbred A core instead of a B core don't
    you? And if that's the case, $52 is a waste.

    Wes Newell, Dec 11, 2003
  5. DaveL

    DaveL Guest

    Well, yes, I knew it could be an A core but this chip will NOT be
    overclocked. It is for a friends system and my plan is to lower the
    multiplier to allow synchronous operation with PC3200 memory at 200 mhz fsb.
    But I thought $52 (delivered) was a good deal regardless. I could be wrong.

    Dave

    DaveL, Dec 11, 2003
  6. DaveL

    DaveL Guest

    Turns out the $52 (shipped) 2000+ I bought is not only a tbred -B but it is
    a high end one. It's code is AIUHB date code 0324. I was satisfied. I
    pulled a 2100+ (JIUHB) out of my friends Biostar board and installed this
    2000+ in it. The 2100+ is now in my Epox box, and the Epox loves it. It's
    noticably faster than the old 1700+ (JIUCB) I had. I gained 1500 points in
    3dmark2001.

    Dave

    DaveL, Dec 16, 2003