Whats a few good fan controlers you can recommend thats need one :)

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. I think Vantec, the silver one with the 4 controlers.

    Any other ideas ?

    Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
    playing games.

    Thanks.

    1. Advertising

  2. Lopaka

    Lopaka Guest

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > I think Vantec, the silver one with the 4 controlers.
    >
    > Any other ideas ?
    >
    > Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
    > playing games.

    Just installed a Zalman ZM-MFC1 from 1coolpc.com ($40, but free shipping)
    It has 6 Channels, 2 allow for MB rpm headers, 2 more for 3 pin fans. The
    last 2 for 2 pin fans.
    The first 4 channels are variable, the last 2 toggle switched 12v/5v. LED's
    for all channels. I am
    fairly happy with it, the LED's could vary more in intensity according to
    speed, and the claim that
    a LED won't light without a fan attached is a lie, as I am looking at one.
    But, it does its job to
    quiet down my PC. This is a 5.5 inch unit with blue LED's.