    happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang? I've
    been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days for
    an AM2? Thanks.

    GTD, Nov 22, 2006

  2. GTD

    Leon Rowell Guest

    I think they all went to Mexico on holiday with Q and got locked up....

    That or they went out to jef's and were soaking in the pool and the
    hillside slid down and covered them up.... OR... Maybe they went up to
    Homies and tried to "horn" in on his flock and he blasted them to
    smithereens.

    What I'm trying to say is, I DON'T KNOW!!!!! :^)

    Leon

    Leon Rowell, Nov 22, 2006

  3. "Leon Rowell" wrote:

    |I think they all went to Mexico on holiday with Q and got locked up....
    |
    | That or they went out to jef's and were soaking in the pool and the
    | hillside slid down and covered them up.... OR... Maybe they went up to
    | Homies and tried to "horn" in on his flock and he blasted them to
    | smithereens.
    |
    | What I'm trying to say is, I DON'T KNOW!!!!! :^)

    Leon -

    There aren't many dead things in the pool right now. If'n there were the
    whole cast-o-characters from the NG in there I'm certain the authorities
    would condemn the place.

    Maybe we're all on the floor at The Pit®, again poisoned by the anti-freeze
    that Qed puts in the liquor bottles.

    So .. I guess I don't know either.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 22, 2006
  4. "GTD" <> wrote in message...
    >I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be.

    Methinks that's partly a reflection of the number of web forums and stuff
    that have kinda taken over from boring old monochrome Usenet!

    >What happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang?

    Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef, as you
    now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs regular
    medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as are a few
    others.

    > I've been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days
    > for an AM2? Thanks.

    AM2? What's that, one of these new-fangled digital computer jobbies? Does it
    have valves?
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Richard Hopkins wrote:

    | Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef,
    | as you now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs
    | regular medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as are
    | a few others.

    Richard -

    You sure about that? I never thought Homie® would be ever be charged, let
    alone convicted. Look how long it took the authorities to snare Warren
    Jeffs .. there are serious issues with the antics of the humans in Homie's
    parts and, because of that, I firmly believe animal abuse falls to the
    bottom of the law enforcement priority list.

    Hmmmm.... what did I just say? "Antics of the humans in Homie's parts!"
    Boggles the mind!

    And there's no allegations about it: you are you! You know we all love our
    in-your-face fiesty old curmudgeon!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 22, 2006
  6. "GTD" <> wrote in message
    > I don't see nearly as much activity here as there used to be. What
    > happened to Homie, TomG Jeff, O_Qed and the rest of the gang? I've
    > been out of the upgrade scene for a while, what's good these days for
    > an AM2? Thanks.

    What happened is that Abit died.
    No enthusiast or professional builds systems around Abit anymore.

    VideoReDo Sucks, Nov 22, 2006
  7. GTD

    Amir Facade Guest

    "Bird Janitor®" <> wrote in
    message news:3r%8h.17904$...
    > Richard Hopkins wrote:
    > |
    > | Homie's currently serving a ten stretch for serial animal abuse. Jef,
    > | as you now know, is aka Bird Janitor, Tom's still Tom, Qed still needs
    > | regular medication and I'm allegedly still me. Leon's still about, as
    > are
    > | a few others.
    > |

    > Richard -
    >
    > You sure about that? I never thought Homie® would be ever be charged, let
    > alone convicted. Look how long it took the authorities to snare Warren
    > Jeffs .. there are serious issues with the antics of the humans in Homie's
    > parts and, because of that, I firmly believe animal abuse falls to the
    > bottom of the law enforcement priority list.
    >
    > Hmmmm.... what did I just say? "Antics of the humans in Homie's parts!"
    > Boggles the mind!
    >
    > And there's no allegations about it: you are you! You know we all love
    > our
    > in-your-face fiesty old curmudgeon!
    >
    > Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    > Jef

    What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
    Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that comment.
    Homie definitely had to switch top 501s.
    The velcro zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep caught
    on in no time flat.

    Amir.

    PS: GTD. I've found that Neweggs user reviews are a pretty good source of
    info.
    Not near as much fun tho.

    Amir Facade, Nov 25, 2006
  8. Amir Facade wrote:

    | What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
    | Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
    | comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
    | zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
    | caught on in no time flat.

    Hi Amir -

    Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s covered
    up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself downunder.

    Sheesh!

    Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
    sheep.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
    also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on Qed
    now???

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 25, 2006
  9. GTD

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    > | What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
    > | Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
    > | comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
    > | zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
    > | caught on in no time flat.

    :)

    > Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s covered
    > up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself downunder.
    > Sheesh!
    > Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
    > sheep.

    :)

    > PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
    > also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on Qed
    > now???

    I are 'here' ... no real need for you amature Procto's to check me out.

    Back on 'track' ...

    Who needs all that dual_core mystic ... an OS to run atop it .
    Bah ! Humbug !
    Back to Basics.

    Ya dont suppose TomG washed up on shore ... Cancun ... yet again ???

    Qed

    0_Qed, Nov 25, 2006
  10. GTD

    Amir Facade Guest

    "Bird Janitor®" <> wrote in
    message news:rOQ9h.3883$...
    > Amir Facade wrote:
    > |
    > | What parts of Homie were you talking about there Jef?
    > | Glad you caught yourself there, Qed woulda been all over that
    > | comment. Homie definitely had to switch top 501s. The velcro
    > | zipper replacements made way to much noise and the sheep
    > | caught on in no time flat.
    > |

    > Hi Amir -
    >
    > Do I *need* to paint a picture? It's the same "parts" that the 501s
    > covered
    > up. You wouldn't believe the modifications he's done to himself
    > downunder.
    >
    > Sheesh!
    >
    > Really .. after the stint in the Tijuana jail, I'm just as scared as the
    > sheep.
    >
    > Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    > Jef
    >

    > PS .. I sent Dean to check in on Qed. Haven't heard from him since. You
    > also missed the last meeting. Guess whose turn it is to go check in on
    > Qed
    > now???

    Oh no. Don't tell me Homie's done a Cap replacement on himself?
    I remember the Hippo Thermal paste, but I musta missed the Tijuana episode.
    OK, OK I know its my turn, as long as I don't have to use his bathroom or
    walk his dog.
    http://tinyurl.com/y287h5

    Amir Facade

    Amir Facade, Nov 25, 2006
  11. GTD

    D Larsen Guest

    Jef,

    Well, I was working up my courage to go, but I ran out of Jack Daniels
    <g>

    Whew...what a relief to see that O_QED IS still alive, and that now it's
    Amir's turn !!

    Dean....

    D Larsen, Nov 25, 2006
  12. Qed wrote:

    | Ya dont suppose TomG washed up on shore ... Cancun ...
    | yet again ???

    I know what's up with TomG .. and I'm not telling! ;-}

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    PS .. we've been sending people to 'check' on you because you've been
    putting anti-freeze in the bottles at The Pit® (again) .. and we're
    concerned.

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 25, 2006
  13. Amir Facade wrote:

    | Oh no. Don't tell me Homie's done a Cap replacement on himself?

    Worse. His 'apparatus' is completely automated now. Needs to be .. the
    sheep were experiencing 'performance anxiety' ...

    | I remember the Hippo Thermal paste, but I musta missed the Tijuana
    | episode.

    Google up Homie and Tijuana. You'll read the whole episode of Christmas in
    Tijuana.

    | OK, OK I know its my turn, as long as I don't have to use his bath-
    | room or walk his dog.
    | http://tinyurl.com/y287h5

    Yeah. You've heard what they've said about how dogs and their people look
    similar.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 25, 2006
  14. D Larsen wrote:

    | Jef,
    |
    | Well, I was working up my courage to go, but I ran out of Jack
    | Daniels <g>
    |
    | Whew...what a relief to see that O_QED IS still alive, and that
    | now it's Amir's turn !!

    Dean -

    You're not off the hook so easily. You still haven't found out why TomG
    died again.

    Be sure to pack a portable defibrillator. He'll be needing a jump-start.
    ;-}

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 25, 2006
  15. GTD

    Amir Facade Guest

    "Bird Janitor®" <> wrote in
    message news:rOQ9h.3883$...

    Amir Facade, Nov 25, 2006
  16. GTD

    0_Qed Guest

    Richard Hopkins wrote:

    > See, there you go GTD. As long as Qed's still talking in riddles, there's
    > nothing wrong with the world, or the newsgroup for that matter...;)

    :)

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Nov 25, 2006

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 25, 2006
  18. Qed wrote:

    | :)

    Richard -

    You going to let Qed get away with saying that to you?

    What nerve!

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Nov 26, 2006
  19. "Bird Janitor®" wrote in message...
    > Richard -
    >
    > You going to let Qed get away with saying that to you?
    >
    > What nerve!

    {§^)»

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 27, 2006
  20. GTD

    TomG Guest

    I'm still here but mostly lurking... the place is dead for the most part so
    my reading and posting has wandered over to the motorcycle forums for the
    bikes me and the wife have...

    I still drop in over here fairly regularly. as for Homie, haven't really
    been able to get in touch with him for a while... Jef (one F) has been in
    and out of here a bit. no ideal on Qed... haven't heard from him in a bit.
    maybe out on a boat somewhere...

    be well!

    --

    Thomas Geery