Where can I get good ipod videos?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by James Wright, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. James Wright

    James Wright Guest

    I've been looking around on Google but I can't find any good sites. Can
    anyone recommend any good places to get free videos?

    Thanks
    Jim

    1. Advertising

  2. Davoud

    Davoud Guest

    James Wright wrote:
    > I've been looking around on Google but I can't find any good sites. Can
    > anyone recommend any good places to get free videos?

    Hard to say without knowing what genre(s) interest you. There are many
    free and legal downloads at <http://www.archive.org/details/movies>,
    including full-length movies whose copyrights have expired. Many great
    classics.

    Davoud

    --
    usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

    1. Advertising

  3. James Wright

    James Wright Guest

    In article <280120060143423820%>, Davoud <>
    wrote:

    > <http://www.archive.org/details/movies>

    That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
    Anything like that.

    Jim

  4. In article
    <>,
    James Wright <> wrote:

    > That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
    > Anything like that.

    the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their selections.

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

  5. James Wright

    James Wright Guest

    In article <-sjc.supernews.net>,
    Leonard Blaisdell <> wrote:

    > In article
    > <>,
    > James Wright <> wrote:
    >
    > > That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
    > > Anything like that.

    > the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their selections.
    >
    > leo

    Thanks, yeah but I was looking for a wider selection.

    Jim

  6. In <> James
    Wright wrote:
    > In article <-sjc.supernews.net>,
    > Leonard Blaisdell <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article
    >> <>,
    >> James Wright <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject
    >> > films. Anything like that.

    >> the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their
    >> selections. leo

    > Thanks, yeah but I was looking for a wider selection.
    >
    > Jim

    http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/
    Public domain movies, including a lot of sci-fi. Especially recommended
    if you like the old Flash Gordon serials :eek:) Most of the movies are now
    available in iPod-friendly format too.

    http://roger.geek.nz/