Where find Music notepad or music notation software

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by WoodyS, May 22, 2010.

  1. WoodyS

    WoodyS Guest

    Is anyone aware of any current music notation software? At one time MS
    sponsored something called Music Notepad, but I can find nothing current on
    it.

    I would like to be able to find a tool that will allow me to jot down
    musical ideas quickly, electronically. Don't even need to hear it, just want
    to jot it down

    --
    WoodyS

    1. Advertising

  2. On May 22, 2:49 pm, WoodyS <> wrote:
    > Is anyone aware of any current music notation software?  At one time MS
    > sponsored something called Music Notepad, but I can find nothing current on
    > it.

    MS's tool is here:

    http://graphics.cs.brown.edu/research/music/tpc.html