Which AGP for my 9CJS?

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Ginchy, Nov 23, 2003.

  1. Ginchy

    Ginchy Guest

    I was trying to install an old RADEON 32mb DDR 7000 series card in this mb
    but it doesnt quite fit onto the expansion slot.

    I have to pull it over about 7 or 8 mm and it bends the steel connector on
    the agp card

    The card is supposed to be 3.3v or 1.5v so I assumed it would work?

    Havent actually tried it because my next question is this:-

    The mb is for agp at 1.5v so if I DO use the ablve card do I have to change
    jumpers or anything or will the bios set the correct volts auto?

    The card fits the agp slot perfect and the little clip clips on
    itself.....its just that it doesnt quite reach to put the retaining screw in
    place.........

    If this card is NOT ment to work can anyone suggest one that will about
    £100?

    Ginchy, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Ginchy

    Ginchy Guest

    solved this issue but see my other more recent post.

    Ginchy, Nov 29, 2003