    Which combination would be the better for overall performance? Assume memory BUS
    runs at 400Mhz (PC3200). Ignore the few negligible Mhz difference.

    Thanks!
    TripleEight, Jan 23, 2005

  2. TripleEight

    Guest

    The best bet is to run with as fast of a FSB that you can, so the
    10x200 is the best bet.
    , Jan 23, 2005

  3. TripleEight

    Kill Bill Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > The best bet is to run with as fast of a FSB that you can, so the
    > 10x200 is the best bet.

    Also running the FSB in sync with the memory speed always provides the best
    performance. Even if it's slower overall. I.E. Memory and FSB at 166 is
    faster than Memory at 200 and FSB at 166.
    Kill Bill, Jan 23, 2005
  4. TripleEight

    TripleEight Guest

    "Kill Bill" <> wrote in message

    | <> wrote in message
    | > The best bet is to run with as fast of a FSB that you can, so the
    | > 10x200 is the best bet.
    | >
    | Also running the FSB in sync with the memory speed always provides the best
    | performance. Even if it's slower overall. I.E. Memory and FSB at 166 is
    | faster than Memory at 200 and FSB at 166.

    Thanks all for replying!

    I am actually running at 10x200 and in-sync memory! :D
    TripleEight, Jan 23, 2005