which is the latest & best motherboard till date

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by Rishab, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. Rishab

    Rishab

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    as what the title says?

    1. Advertising

  2. Robert

    Robert

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    I am using intel mother board from two year and it is working fine i think intel is best..

    1. Advertising

  3. saboarsenal

    saboarsenal

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    yeah, I agree with you intel is the best.....