Which Motherboard?

Discussion in 'Motherboard Purchase Recommendations' started by Noob, Nov 24, 2013.

  1. Noob

    Noob

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2013
    Hi all. I'm building my first PC.

    I have pieced together most parts. I-5 4670k cpu, gtx 660 ti video card, 2 tb hard drive, evo 212 cooler, evga 600 watt ps, 16 gigs of ram.
    I may, or may not OC. The Rome 2 game I want to play May not need it.

    Now I can't decide what z87 board to get. I will probably purchase from new egg.

    Here are the 3 I've been looking at in my price range :eek:

    Asus Z87-A. $144.

    AsRock Z87 extreme 4. Just went on sale for $117. Originally was around $150. So price drop is nice.

    MSI Z77A-g45 $109 after rebate and sale

    I'm wondering if one is better quality than the other, longer lasting? Better components?

    Best Customer support? Ease of use?

    Thanks all, I appreciate any info

    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    Noob, Nov 24, 2013
  2. Noob

    JR88

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2018
    I'm not sure got a bunch of them. They all can do some pretty cool stuff.

    JR88, Mar 30, 2018