Which of these 2 is better? CT4700 or CT4810

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by RegularJoe, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. RegularJoe

    RegularJoe Guest

    Anyone know what the difference between these 2 cards is?
    (I couldn't find any specific specs at soundblaster.com or creative.com).

    I don't care about support, just sound quality.

    Thanks!
    Joe