Wii input model?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by nickdu, Mar 13, 2008.

  1. nickdu

    nickdu Guest

    It appears MANY people love the Wii. One reason seems to be its VERY
    intuitive interface. Why not learn from this. Would it be possible to build
    the same model for Windows? Let's face it, we're on the second go around
    with the tablet and it's still not taking off. Maybe the wand might.

    I wasn't sure which newsgroup I should post to so I posted on
    windows.developer.winfx.aero, windows.developer.winfx.fundamentals, and
    windows.tabletpc.
    --
    Thanks,
    Nick

    remove "nospam" change community. to msn.com

    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...813b0421&dg=microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc

    nickdu, Mar 13, 2008