    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/9700_to_9800_Series.html
    Regards
    Johanna
    Johanna, Nov 10, 2004

  2. "Johanna" <> wrote in message
    news:41928370$...
    > Hi,
    > I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
    > graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
    > wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with
    > the card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using
    > a similar setup. The card is described here:
    > http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/9700_to_9800_Series.html

    That card will work just fine. I have had several shuttles with most
    radeons from 9600XT to X800XT and they all work fine.
    I like Toys and Cake, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Johanna

    Conor Guest

    In article <41928370$>, Johanna says...
    > Hi,
    > I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
    > graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
    > wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
    > card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
    > similar setup.

    No problems although you may hear the fan speed altering a fair bit.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.
    Conor, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Johanna

    Johanna Guest

    Conor,
    Why would ths speed alter? Do you mean the small fan on the card, or the
    fan for the processor? Hope there is no risk of overheating. I am so
    proud of my little Shuttle which I almost built myself! ;-) wouldn't
    want anything to happen to it - particularly after I have bought some
    new bits for it and plugged it up to the TV.
    Regards
    Jo

    Johanna, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Johanna

    Conor Guest

    In article <>, Johanna says...
    > Conor,
    > Why would ths speed alter? Do you mean the small fan on the card, or the
    > fan for the processor? Hope there is no risk of overheating. I am so
    > proud of my little Shuttle which I almost built myself! ;-) wouldn't
    > want anything to happen to it - particularly after I have bought some
    > new bits for it and plugged it up to the TV.
    > Regards
    > Jo

    The fan on the graphics card. It gets a little toasty in a Shuttle case
    compared to a normal desktop. It won't overheat but it does run a bit
    hotter than normal and seems to be on the threshold between two fan
    speed settings.

    Conor, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Johanna

    BORG Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:09:07 +0000, Johanna <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
    >graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
    >wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
    >card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
    >similar setup. The card is described here:
    >http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/9700_to_9800_Series.html
    >Regards
    >Johanna

    Nice card but cheeper else where