Win Free iZotope Music Software

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Scott R. Garrigus, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Hi Everyone,

    The latest DigiFreq music product contest is underway. For this contest,
    we're giving away some cool music software from iZotope. Here's a
    description of the contest:

    "First Prize includes a free copy of each of the following products:
    Spectron, Trash and pHATmatik PRO.

    Second Prize includes a free copy of each of the following products:
    Spectron and pHATmatik PRO.

    Third Prize includes a free copy of pHATmatik PRO."

    To enter to win free iZotope music software, go to:
    http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/contest.asp

    Best regards,
    Scott

    --
    Scott R. Garrigus - Author of Cakewalk, Sound Forge, and SONAR Power! books;
    Publisher of DigiFreq music technology newsletter.

    Scott R. Garrigus, Jul 26, 2006