Windows 7 and ATI all-in-wonder

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Barry Watzman, Jan 4, 2010.

  1. I have an ATI All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express.

    Has anyone had any luck at getting the tuner portion of this card to
    work under Windows 7?

    1. Advertising

  2. Jack Simmons

    Jack Simmons Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 00:24:35 -0500, Barry Watzman
    <> wrote:

    >I have an ATI All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express.
    >
    >Has anyone had any luck at getting the tuner portion of this card to
    >work under Windows 7?

    I have a 1900 card .. and advice on ATI website is that Win7 drivers
    will NOT be released for the tunerfunction :(