    (KM400) that can at least do 800x600 with 1024x768 preferred?

    Needs to be Win95 for legacy reasons unfortunately

    Any help gratefully received.

    Dave Lewis, Feb 5, 2005

  2. Dave Lewis

    Jonathan Guest

    Dave Lewis wrote:
    > Anyone know of graphics drivers for Win95 using the integrated graphics
    > (KM400) that can at least do 800x600 with 1024x768 preferred?
    >
    > Needs to be Win95 for legacy reasons unfortunately
    >
    > Any help gratefully received.

    I'm not familiar with the KM400 specifically, but as long as you know
    which graphics chip you have, it should be fairly easy to locate drivers.

    If you don't know what graphics chip you have, either:
    1) Look at the KM400 for a graphics chip, or
    2) Boot a live Linux CD (Knoppix, etc) and do an 'lspci -v' and see
    what you find.

    good luck,
    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Feb 5, 2005