    Hi, I have a Volume Licensing customer who is trying to get the media or
    downloadWindows XP Tablet PC Edition, I'm told by Microsoft that the media is
    now obsolete, is there somewhere that it can be downloaded from?

    Mal, Jan 5, 2010

  2. Mal wrote:
    > Hi, I have a Volume Licensing customer who is trying to get the media
    > or downloadWindows XP Tablet PC Edition, I'm told by Microsoft that
    > the media is now obsolete, is there somewhere that it can be
    > downloaded from?

    There are no downloads for the OS available.

    And MS never sold the XP TabletPC version separately. It was only
    distributed through the hardware manufacturers.
    So the only chance for your client would be to contact the manufacturer
    and ask them. Some still have the media on stock.

    Rainald
    P.S. Which type/brand if TabletPC this is about?

    Rainald Taesler, Jan 6, 2010

    Rainald Taesler, Jan 6, 2010
  4. Mal

    Jeffers Guest

    I had the same problem. I was able to order a Recovery Disk with this OS
    directly from Fujitsu Tech Support for $28.30. I've read that the this Win
    XP Tablet PC Edition will run on other brands of tablet PCs however I
    recommend that you go to the actual manufacturer of your particular tablet.

    Jeffers, Jan 6, 2010