Wireless adapter problem with Lenovo S10e Netbook

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by cjeffwang@gmail.com, May 31, 2011.

  1. Guest

    I have had a Lenovo S10e Netbook for 3-4 years. The wireless adapter
    worked just fine for my AT&T (now
    with U-verse). Last Saturday I connected the Netbook to a HDTV and
    watched a movie for 2-3 minutes.

    Later on I found the wireless network was unavailable. Searching
    networks showed only a computer-
    to-computer network. Clicked repair did not solve the problem.

    Meanwhile I noticed there are always errors for 'automatic update' and
    'firewall is off'. Does this mean
    my wireless adapter is no good? Can I just buy a USB wireless adapter
    for my Lenovo S10e? Does
    the connection to a HDTV have anything to do with the wireless adapter
    problem??

    TIA,
    Jeffrey

    , May 31, 2011