    I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
    but these actions (text search) got skipped.

    Thanks in advance.

    isecc, Apr 15, 2012

  2. In article <1kilcw6.1gubrww1qjjrz8N%>, (isecc)
    wrote:

    > I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.

    Try comp.sys.mac.apps

    -- Michelle

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 15, 2012

  3. isecc

    Suze Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.
    >
    > I was wondering if ther's any way to record in a macro
    > the actions nedded to jump to a specific title (with a specific number).
    >
    > I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
    > but these actions (text search) got skipped.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Microsoft has a discussion forum for Mac Office users on their site that
    you might find helpful.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac?auth=1
    --
    Good judgment results from experience, and experience results from bad judgment.

    Suze, Apr 17, 2012
  4. isecc

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2012-04-17 07:40 , Suze wrote:
    > In article<1kilcw6.1gubrww1qjjrz8N%>, (isecc)
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I'm posting here becuase of the OS I'm using.
    >>
    >> I was wondering if ther's any way to record in a macro
    >> the actions nedded to jump to a specific title (with a specific number).
    >>
    >> I've tried the search funcion, hoping to register something,
    >> but these actions (text search) got skipped.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.

    > Microsoft has a discussion forum for Mac Office users on their site that
    > you might find helpful.
    > http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac?auth=1

    --
    Good judgment results from experience, and experience results from bad
    judgment.

    It's conventional to add attribution to pithy quotations, as below. And
    coincidentally from the same person.

    I said I didn't know."
    -Samuel Clemens.

    Alan Browne, Apr 17, 2012