WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS...

Discussion in 'Dell' started by network buyer, Dec 22, 2010.

  1. WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS...

    I am BUYING all DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I will take any
    quantity from 40 to 10,000

    I am also buying the below...

    I BUY USED AND NEW HIGH END CISCO, BROCADE, EXTREME, JUNIPER, NORTEL
    AND FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT -

    SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING!

    I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER!

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell 32-bit DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package

    I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
    INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES

    I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

    If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me
    detailed list.

    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES

    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

    ** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

    I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
    or just Hologram CD's.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON
    VERSIONS...

    MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

    I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
    CD or DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE
    WITH SP1, 2 and 3.

    I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I NEED 1,000's.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell 32-bit DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

    I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
    AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

    I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
    AND STANDARD.

    If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
    NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will
    give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase
    computers in bulk and have no use for the OEM package that came with
    their systems. Some companies just throw them in the trash not knowing
    that it is worth CA$H. We will pay top dollar for products produced by
    Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

    Email

    network buyer, Dec 22, 2010