WTS: HP 9000 Servers

Discussion in 'HP' started by Tonico Technologies Ltd, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. I have 8 x HP 9000 Servers and 7 x Dell Poweredge Servers to sell.

    These have been pulled from a working set up, however I do not have
    the facilities to test them all.

    I will accept £950.00 ex vat for all 15 servers as I need the space.

    Please email for full specifications.

    1. Advertising

  2. steveternes

    steveternes

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    HP9000 and Dell Servers

    I am interested in purchasing these servers. Please send full configuration and details. Also, will you ship to the US?

    Thanks,

    Steve Ternes
    GLE Services
    Strategic Buyer