X31 won't hibernate

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Dav Vandenbroucke, Nov 27, 2009.

  1. My IBM Thinkpad X31 has stopped suspending or hibernating. IIRC there
    was a fix for this, but I can't remember what it was. Can anyone
    advise me?

    Using Windows XP Pro.

    Dav Vandenbroucke
    davanden at cox dot net

    1. Advertising

  2. On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:15:06 -0600, "Dave" <> wrote:

    >I had a similar problem with my T43 a while back, and it turned out I needed
    >drivers for the video display, somehow. It couldn't turn the video off, so
    >it would not suspend or hibernate. Hope this helps...

    Thank you for the advice. My computer has somehow healed itself.

    Dav Vandenbroucke
    davanden at cox dot net