X58B-A or DX58SO?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by tupapison, May 18, 2010.

  1. tupapison

    tupapison

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    Im building my new computer and i have to decide between X58B-A or a DX58SO, I know the DX is better but what are the main differences?

    My new pc will have:

    Radeon HD 5870 1GB Video card
    i7 930 2.88ghz
    8GB Ram
    500gb harddrive
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

    With those specs, which one do you recommend and why? The price difference between them is $100-120 bucks where i live.

    Thanks for you help

    tupapison, May 18, 2010
  2. tupapison

    tupapison