XPS M1330 Battery light

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Mike Paul, Sep 25, 2011.

  1. Mike Paul

    Mike Paul Guest

    What does the battery charging light mean when it flashes red and blue?

    1. Advertising

  2. Daddy

    Daddy Guest

    "Show me your license and registration."

    Daddy

  3. On 9/25/2011 12:18 PM, Mike Paul wrote:
    > What does the battery charging light mean when it flashes red and blue?

    the manual states that this light pattern indicates that the battery is
    overheating and so can not be charged. they suggest removing the
    battery and allowing it to cool, then later replacing it to see if it
    charges correctly once again. i suspect the battery is old and at the
    end of its life - unable to recharge it is simply turning electricity
    into heat... in other words, you probably need a new battery. read
    page 48 of the manual found here:
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/xpsm1330/en/om/RW4910P.pdf