    it's trivial and pointless, I figure if I can keep a well paying customer
    it's worth it in the end.

    Thoughts?

    B. Walker, Jul 21, 2005

  2. B. Walker

    Yeff Guest

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:27:23 GMT, B. Walker wrote:

    > I know this may seem trivial, but does anyone here have or know where to get
    > biege 5.25" drivebay covers for the Dell Dimension XPS t/r series of cases?
    > I have one I am selling and the customer is making it an issue, even though
    > it's trivial and pointless, I figure if I can keep a well paying customer
    > it's worth it in the end.

    I emailed Dell back in 2002 when I removed the Zip drive from my old T450
    and I got a message back telling me to call the Spare Parts Division at
    1-800-372-3355 for the part. The cost for the 3.5" bezel cover back then
    was only around $5.00 bucks so I can't imagine the 5.25" cover being much
    more than that.

    I believe I simply gave them the computer model, case color, and bezel size
    and the part was quickly on its way.

    Hope this helps.

    --

    -Jeff B.
    zoomie at fastmail dot fm

    Yeff, Jul 21, 2005

  3. B. Walker

    joe_tide Guest

    How many do you need? I have one here you can have if you email me a
    shipping address.

    joe_rr at hotmail.com

    joe_tide, Jul 22, 2005