    Do you have any possitive or negative experience with this mobo?.

    Thanks an regards,
    (Sorry if you see this post twice. I can't see the former one)
    Zeneca, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Without a doubt, selecting the K8V Deluxe has been a very positive
    experience for me. I'll probably build another system with one very soon.

    -Mike
    "Zeneca" <> wrote in message
    > I'm about to buy this mobo and even I've tried to read as much as

    possible,

    Michael O'Donnell, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Zeneca

    Aimbie Guest

    I have no problems with mine.

    Aimbie, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Zeneca

    John IV Guest

    Working fine here after a couple weeks w/ the 64 3200+. Onboard LAN, sound,
    and USB2 ports have been incident free, can't comment on SATA or RAID as I
    don't use those features.

    --
    www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa
    Home of Mame32 .77 [4640 arcade games supported]

    John IV, Nov 12, 2003