Your thoughts on Sony PCV-20 and Apple laptops....

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by MR-FDDADDY@webtv.net, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I would like to read everyones thoughts and suggestions on the Sony
    PCV-20 and the latest round of Apple laptops to hit the market (even the
    Apples or Sonys from the last year or two) because I am interested in
    running programs like the Cakewalk series and DJ related programs like
    Finalscratch.

    I have been told that the Apples might be the best thing for running
    these type of programs.

    Also, the reason why I mentioned the PCV-20 is because I love the
    widescreen.

    Any thoughts and suggestions from people who have run the programs I
    have mentioned would be greatly appreciated as well as those who have
    knowledge of comparisons between the laptops that I have mentioned.

    Thanks in advance to all who respond.

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    Re: I need help deciding which laptop to get....

    with regard to the message posted regarding the Sony PCV-20 and the Mac
    notebooks so I can use Final Scratch and any other DJ programs without
    worrying if I will crash my system because I didn't get something
    adequate to run them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
    advance.