    knowledge of comparisons between the laptops that I have mentioned.

    Thanks in advance to all who respond.
    , Jan 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    Re: I need help deciding which laptop to get....

    with regard to the message posted regarding the Sony PCV-20 and the Mac
    notebooks so I can use Final Scratch and any other DJ programs without
    worrying if I will crash my system because I didn't get something
    adequate to run them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
    advance.
    , Jan 27, 2004