ZNF3-150 boot glitch

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Randy Miller, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Randy Miller

    Randy Miller Guest

    Got one of these boards and the first one was dead... I got a
    replacement board in yesterday, and if I shut down windows and try to
    boot it back up, it goes thru post, and then locks at a blinking
    cursor int he upper left corner of the screen... the only way to get
    it to boot up is to unplug it.... After that, it goes ahead and looks
    at the various bios for net, hd's, etc...

    One other thing I couldn't find was a way to disable any of these
    items that I'm not using... Maybe a new bios flash will include the
    missing options?

    1. Advertising

  2. what bios you using at present?....Neil