Thunder K7X Pro Variations

Eddie Salade

Ive left messages for Tyan and sent emails and have gotten NO response
in several weeks. Not a good way to foster trust!

Im just trying to get a simple question answered which I could not
find on the website.

What is the difference (are the differences) between the S2469 K7X Pro
with Green PCI socket and the boards without
the green PCI socket (all brown White PCI sockets)?

Why the Green PCI socket? Is that board the same as the other K7X pro
boards?

We have several racks of the K7X PRO 's running, and Id like to know
more about what we have - feature wise and
spec. wise.

thanks

Eddie Salade

On Jan 10, 1:50*pm, Eddie Salade <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ive left messages for Tyan and sent emails and have gotten NO response
> in several weeks. *Not a good way to foster trust!
>
> Im just trying to get a simple question answered which I could not
> find on the website.
>
> What is the difference (are the differences) between the S2469 K7X Pro
> with Green PCI socket and the boards without
> the green PCI socket (all brown White PCI sockets)?
>
> Why the Green PCI socket? *Is that board the same as the other K7X pro
> boards?
>
> We have several racks of the K7X PRO 's running, and Id like to know
> more about what we have - feature wise and
> spec. wise.
>
> thanks

Tyan Support says:
different revision, just color. Specs the same.
Still requires EPS power supply, .... only color.