Thunderbird Email:

David Johnson

Hello Everyone!

I want to sign up "Thunderbird" email account like
(E-Mail Removed) or com when if I can. I seek for free email
account, if I can.

Thanks.

David Johnson

MCheu

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:41:23 GMT, "David Johnson"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello Everyone!
>
>I want to sign up "Thunderbird" email account like
>(E-Mail Removed) or com when if I can. I seek for free email
>account, if I can.
>
>Thanks.
>
>David Johnson

To obtain a thunderbird.net account, you'd need the co-operation of
the thunderbird.net domain holder. Either the owner would have to
give you an account on his server(s), or if that isn't happening, and
the domain is available, you could register it and set up your own
mail server. That will cost you about $30 (or less depending on ISP)
to register the domain, and whatever it costs to set up the mail
server. The cost for setting up your own email server depends on how
you do it. If you use a free email server under linux, it would just
cost you whatever you're paying for your ISP fees. You'd have to be
online for the server to work, so when you're not, nobody's going to
be able to email you. If you want a more permanent presence on the
net, and you're using dialup or don't want to dedicate your own
hardware, ISPs usually offer hosting solutions that let you set up an
email server on their machines. The cost of this will vary from $30
to [insert big number here] for corporate email hosting.

Typically, all you can really change is the username part. There are
a few companies that let you change the domain part. You're
basically registering the domain and linking it to their servers.
Registering a domain typically costs money, so don't count on being
able to do this for free.

The thunderbird.net domain is currently held by a cyber-squatter. To
obtain a thunderbird.net account, you'd need the co-operation of the
domain holder. That means there's pretty much *zero* chance of
getting thunderbird.net email address, much less a free one, unless
you can somehow convince the cybersquatter to set up an email account
for you (goodluck).

Your next question is probably whether you can get a thunderbird.com
email. You'll need to get a job at a real estate broker in Santa
Cruz, California, USA to get an account. To find out why, check out
www.thunderbird.com.

Before you continue down the list of domains, be aware that you can
only get an email address from someone who's willing to give you one,
or if you're willing to set up the infrastructure yourself (see the
first paragraph, it's sort of mixed up in there).

MCheu

Wes Newell

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:41:23 +0000, David Johnson wrote:

> I want to sign up "Thunderbird" email account like
> (E-Mail Removed) or com when if I can. I seek for free email
> account, if I can.

It's off topic. This group is for discussion of AMD Thunderbird core
cpu's, but you are in luck. The domain of thunderbird.net is for sale. All
you need is $8000.00 and then you can set up your own domain.:-)

http://www.seeq.com/popupwrapper.jsp...hunderbird.net

Registrant:
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US

Domain Name: THUNDERBIRD.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
RN, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US