too much treble

Gordon Abbot

I am converting my VHS tapes to DVD with SB live for sound.

The treble is in the high range and I have had to drop it to a min to
get even decent results. Any ideas on what may cause the high treble input?

The audio is line in from the vcr to the SB live card. The length of
cable (rca) is about 10 feet, with rca to stereo jack at the computer.

The tapes are fine on the same vcr with input to the TV or home theater
system, so it does not seem to be the vcr but is sound card related.

GA
--
My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

WiMAX in 2010: Too little, too late? How fast, how far, how much? Obaid Embedded 0 10-19-2009 10:42 AM
how much is too much RzR Asus 1 12-19-2005 03:35 PM
How Much Fan Noise is Too Much? Alan S. Wales Dell 11 04-13-2004 03:40 AM
Equalizer for souncard w/o bass./treble? Daniel Rosenzweig Soundcards 0 02-02-2004 03:03 AM
A78NX Deluxe: Can LINE IN's Bass/Treble Be Modified? Evan Mills Asus 3 08-05-2003 06:06 AM