Toshiba Protege 3500 for Student?

I get around 2 hours or so. I do have the screen
brightness set at a medium-to-high level so it is easy to
see, keep the wireless card on since I like to be able to
quickly hop onto the Net to check things, and keep the
processor speed at medium-to-high since I've noticed that
when I set it lower, there were annoying semi-freezes at
times.

Drawing diagrams is great. You can select the pen
thickness you want and whether or not it is responds to
pressure. The only downside I've seen in Word using it so
far is that the eraser is set to erase whole strokes, so
you can't just "touch up" a line.

-E-