Total system re-install Samsung Np-Q1U

T Mau

I have a unit, which I had to reformat due to an encryption program
malfunction, I have re-installed Windows XP from a CD, how do I get
Windows Tablet and Journal. My unit functions as a laptop and not as a
Tablet now.

--
T Mau

Chris H

You need to use the OEM's recovery media supplied with, or available for
creation of recovery media from the unit. If you don't have that, you need
to contact Samsung and request replacement media. Windows XP does not
natively contain the Tablet PC Edition superset software. Samsung should be
able to furnish you the correct media (which you need to install using the
PID number on the unit) for a nominal fee, since you've already paid for the
software when you bought the computer.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"T Mau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a unit, which I had to reformat due to an encryption program
> malfunction, I have re-installed Windows XP from a CD, how do I get
> Windows Tablet and Journal. My unit functions as a laptop and not as a
> Tablet now.
>

> --
> T Mau

Asus p4p800 motherboard total failure problem after bios flashing - piece of crap Wylie Wilde Asus 7 10-27-2005 08:06 PM
ASUS P5AD2-E :Total SATA Drives Jeff Asus 1 03-28-2005 09:34 PM
AN7 total lock up Steve Abit 0 10-24-2004 05:34 PM
Total System Reset Suggested By IBM Neil IBM Thinkpad 2 06-27-2004 11:35 PM
7IXE4 m/b - No Memory total shown on Bootup Screen victory@admiraliol.ie Gigabyte 1 04-23-2004 03:15 PM