Trackpad with Mountain Lion

Rob Friefeld

3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
working. Anyone else?

Rob Friefeld

Lloyd

In article <jupt97$sk0$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Rob Friefeld <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
> working. Anyone else?
>
> Rob Friefeld

I just tested, you're right but also wrong!

3 finger swipe up gets you Mission Control
3 finger swipe down gets you Expose`

Note that is configurable in the Trackpads preferences.

Lewis

In message <jupt97$sk0$(E-Mail Removed)>
Rob Friefeld <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
> working. Anyone else?

Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

--
she [Esk] was already learning that if you ignore the rules people will,
half the time, quietly rewrite them so they don't apply to you. --Equal

Rob Friefeld

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Lewis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In message <jupt97$sk0$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Rob Friefeld <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
> > working. Anyone else?

> Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

All right. I claim to be 3/4 right. I enabled 3 finger, and up/down
swiping works, but side to side does not. 4 finger doesn't work at all.
No big loss, I guess. Thanks for the responses.

Rob Friefeld

Lloyd

In article <jurvt6$tvu$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Rob Friefeld <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Lewis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In message <jupt97$sk0$(E-Mail Removed)>
> > Rob Friefeld <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
> > > working. Anyone else?

> > Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

> All right. I claim to be 3/4 right. I enabled 3 finger, and up/down
> swiping works, but side to side does not. 4 finger doesn't work at all.
> No big loss, I guess. Thanks for the responses.
>
> Rob Friefeld

3 and 4 finger work fine for me, you probably have something set wrong.

Lion Server -> Mountain Lion Server on New HW: Upgrade or Migrate? glawrie Apple 4 03-01-2013 10:03 PM
System update installations seem to fail after I upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion Juan I. Cahis Apple 5 12-16-2012 01:31 PM
Mountain Lion Warren Oates Apple 752 03-07-2012 02:35 AM
Some Macs that run Lion won't run Mountain Lion Michelle Steiner Apple 15 02-19-2012 07:07 PM
Lion & Trackpad issue Lloyd Parsons Apple 6 07-27-2011 01:05 AM