Trouble Reinstalling Windows XP Pro Tablet PC.

I just Recently reformatted my Lenovo X61 tablet pc. During installation from
the recovery disks made from the Recovery backup on the disk drive, went
fine. But when I got to user accounts it got messed up. Currently on the User
accounts screen when you turn on your computer, it show both my name as a
choice and "administrator". under user accounts unde control panel it says
that "the administrator account is only visible on the welcome screen when no
other user accounts exist (except the guest account), or when you start your
computer in safe mode." My user account is on the welcome screen and my
computer isn't booting in safe mode but "administrator" is still on the
welcome screen. This hasn't been there before I formatted nor is it on any of
my other computers that have windows xp when i have formatted them.

Any help with getting "administrator" on the welcome screen to not show
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Glenn