True dualhead in Win 2000

Eric Gisin

I have a G450, which works fine with the built-in driver on Win 2003.

On Win 2000 I can only get the spanned two monitor mode. I downloaded the
latest driver, and followed the instruction in
http://www.matrox.com/mga/dualhead/faqs_list.cfm#7

However, I never get the choice for separate resolutions. Anyone know what's
wrong?

Centurion

Eric Gisin wrote:

> I have a G450, which works fine with the built-in driver on Win 2003.
>
> On Win 2000 I can only get the spanned two monitor mode. I downloaded the
> latest driver, and followed the instruction in
> http://www.matrox.com/mga/dualhead/faqs_list.cfm#7
>
> However, I never get the choice for separate resolutions. Anyone know
> what's wrong?

Did you uninstall the old driver, reboot to standard VGA driver, then
install the new one? It's a convoluted process in Windows but Matrox have
a driver uninstaller that clears out all the files and the registry
settings etc.

It's all on their website

James
--
Fortune cookies says:
Thus spake the master programmer:

Strange problem with Win 2000 after Athlon 2500+ upgrade from Athlon 2000+ Thomas Jansen Gigabyte 1 10-27-2003 07:29 AM
Dualhead DVDMax I w a n Matrox 0 10-16-2003 11:18 AM
Help: G450 DualHead and AC97 problems Fred Matrox 3 09-02-2003 10:06 AM
G550 Dualhead AND Haupauge Nexus-s on second screen GŁnter Kieninger Matrox 0 08-13-2003 02:45 PM
To get my Xp 2000 to a true 2000 mhz i have to have a FSB of 160 ? We Live For The One We Die For The One Asus 2 07-29-2003 12:44 AM