Trying to restore old video card driver

MrsReed

I mistakenly installed a evga display driver in my computer and can not get
it to uninstall. I have little to no color(16 colors to be exact) I need
help right away.

Elector

"MrsReed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutcomputing.com...
>I mistakenly installed a evga display driver in my computer and can
>not get
> it to uninstall. I have little to no color(16 colors to be exact) I
> need
> help right away.

Need more information, such as is it onboard video like Cirrus Logic
or is it an add in card like ATI or Crystal or etc.
If we know the make of the video card we can tell you where to go to
get the proper driver for the card.

Elector

Wrong Machine trying to restore Toshiba M30 Laptop wwizzard Laptops 2 02-08-2005 11:07 AM
Old P1's and old Xpert video card help needed pjp ATI 2 04-20-2004 06:53 PM
Trying to restore the SoundMAX driver - HELP xavier Compaq 1 01-11-2004 05:10 AM
Trying to restore my packard bell computer. akabobo Packard Bell 4 11-14-2003 07:06 PM
Keep getting error trying to restore PB Multimedia HiC Packard Bell 11 09-26-2003 10:17 AM