turn on Vista USB power

Phlip

Newsgroupies:

I want to recharge a cell phone on a USB cable, but the battery is flat.

With the Linux drivers, the USB power would be hot, and the phone would just
start juicing.

How do I convince Vista to turn on the power - to _see_ if something is on its
USB wire??

--
Phlip

Kevin

In your device manager, you can look at the power settings for the USB
Hub. I don't think Vista disables power by default.